No rework! Use existing cross sections from XSection and
smartSECTION to create fence diagrams in advanced 3D. Picture the
Depth-Converted Seismic Backdrops
Visualize depth-converted seismic backdrops around wellbores,
along fence diagrams and as an inline, crossline or arb-line.
Log Template Display
Advanced 3D in GeoGraphix goes well beyond blades and lathes for
log display by showing entire log templates along wellbores in high
resolution for a 3D, subsurface view that incorporates deep
Draped Layers on 3D Surfaces
Drape contours, satellite images, landgrids or any other visible
map elements on a subsurface layer.
To pinpoint sweet spots within the 3D scene, display attributes
using bubble maps and pie charts.
To better understand a structure, analyze surface and seismic data
using histogram controls in 3D.
Editable Formation Tops
Instantly update cross-section and geo-modeled surfaces by adding
or editing formation tops on wells.
New Pad Design Capabilities
- Set number of slots and wells per pad
- Set wellbore orientation
- Set slot spacing
Create Proposed Track Plans for All Wells on a Pad
- Select heel and toe targets on a subsurface layer
- Set target offset to above or below surface
- Calculate the locations of well "sticks"
Analyze Multiple Field Plan Scenarios
- Create pad location and spacing scenarios
- Analyze planning scenarios without saving to the database
- Create proposed well surveys with LMKR Well Planner
- Generate "Pipe in Plan" and "Pipe in Zone" reports
Field Plan Pads and Proposed Well Locations on a Single, GeoAtlas
- Save field plan scenarios as separate layers for easy
Integrated 3D Environment
Benefit from an integrated 3D environment that enhances
collaboration between geoscientists, engineers and
Better Planning Decisions
Quality control field plans and proposed well trajectories allow
for better planning decisions.
Fault and Hazard Identification
Use seismic backdrops to mark faults and identify hazards.
- Quickly create, save, and analyze multiple, field plan
- Analyze field plan scenarios to determine optimal, hydrocarbon
- Visualize planned wells and geomodels in advanced 3D
*LMKR Well Planner from LMKR is
designed with the key requirements of efficient field planning in
mind. It requires the purchase of a separate license.
GeoGraphix Pro is a licensed upgrade to the GeoGraphix
software and requires the purchase of a separate license.
GeoGraphix Pro runs in conjunction with GeoGraphix packages; at a
minimum, a basic interpretation package (Basic Geological
Interpretation System or its equivalent modules), SeisVision for
seismic interpretation, or one of the Seismic Interpretation
Systems is required. To experience the full power of GeoGraphix
Pro, we recommend the purchase/use of one of the GeoGraphix
Advanced Interpretation Packages.
- 2.4GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 4GB RAM
- 1,024 x 768 graphics resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- 19-inch monitor
- Quad 2.4 GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics card with hardware support for DirectX 11 and 2GB
- DVD-RW drive
- Microsoft® .NET 4.5
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64